Thursday, March 22, 2007

It's all downhill from here probably

I know Aramis just promised there would be no more posts relating to "An Ode to Oden," but frankly, that'd be like telling Trent Dilfer to talk about something besides winning the Super Bowl.

Anyway, over the last few days, while I've been trying to reconcile myself with the fact that more than 5 people visited this blog, I've been doing a lot of soul searching. And by soul searching I mean trying to determine the answer to the question, "If FreeXavier was a musical group, what musical group would it be?"

After contemplating this for 3 seconds, the answer seems obvious. The muscial group equivalent to FreeXavier is....

If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. An obscure group, who out of nowhere, gets enormous attention for something small, and never had a prayer of repeating that level of success/popularity. Though I guess if anyone were to actually think about any of this, they'd probably be committing suicide within the hour due to the overwhelming patheticness of their existence.

WHO LET THE DOGS OUT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

how much crack do you smoke on a given day?